-
October 16th, 2006, 03:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Felicity was my first AG doll and I got her in 1993. I took good care of her, but her hair is a mess. I've downy dunked and steamed twice and it's still just as dry as it can be. She's my favorite, but I don't like taking her anywhere or even brushing her hair because I don't want anymore to fall out- it's gotten so thin.
My question is, should I stop letting this bother me so much and keep her as she is, or... should I save my pennies and buy a red-haired Felicity from E-bay and take her wig?
I would buy the new Felicity a different wig so she wouldn't be bald. But, would I feel awful about it? I know they're dolls, but I don't know if I could take a Felicity's identity away from her. Should I be selfish about my own Felicity, or just forget the whole thing?
Any advice would be very appreciated!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 16, 2006 12:46 AM: Message edited by: ColonialGirl ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks